Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am now a Swapper

I am so excited I have joined a group called, Swap-Bot,   where I can do some projects and get into swapping some art with others.   I have signed up for two swaps so far one is a Halloween ATC and a TP (toilet paper) tube fall project.  I can hardly wait to get started.   I can feel the creative juices flowing.   This has been quite the week.  My inspiration (my hubby Rob) will be home tomorrow night and I can hardly wait, he has been gone 8 days.  After thirty eight years you would think I wouldn’t be this excited.  But I really have missed him and can’t wait for him to get home to me.  Plus I know the dogs have missed him too, as he is the treat giver and I have been a little lax on those this week.  Thanks for sharing in my excitement and I will be post pictures of what I have sent for my swaps as I get them done.  I will be talking to you again soon….

3 comments:

patricias fabric art said...

Hi Marlene-thank you for the lovely comment -if I can be of any help on an subject don't hesitate to ask-I have to try and learn everything fron books and the net

Just Me said...

So glad you found a group where you can swap. Happy swapping

Ingrid Glaw said...

I love swap-bot, it's great for inspiration and making new friends. Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am.

-iggygirl (check out my blog #2 swap)