Saturday, October 22, 2011

I am writing this post tonight with a  very heavy heart.   Two very dear friends are sitting at the UMC  Children’s hospital  watching vigilance over their 6 year old grandchild that was hit by a car on Friday night.  She is only 6 years old and is very critical condition along with two other girls her age.  They were walking home with her from the park they were  in the crosswalk crossing the street and a 78 year old lady pulls around the  stopped car and plow into the  three young girls while the two older girls watched.   I cannot imagine how her sister feels watching her younger sister getting hit by that car and now knowing  she might not live thru the night. 
I look at the week I have had with my own personal heath issue and nothing can be as bad as this.  Just holding on to every ounce of hope and praying that there will be a miracle.  Please keep this family in your prayers. And pray for a miracle.  

3 comments:

carlanda brown williamson said...

they are in my prayers. sorry mar. please take care of you, i need you around for a really long time! xo

Jessmo said...

I think that Cecie and family would greatly appreciate this..love you Mar Mar..take care of yourself, as well!

dellerd said...

This deeply saddens me greatly....what a terrible accident. My thoughts and prayers will be with this family and their beautiful girl and you will also be in my prayers Marlene.....please keep us updated...